Allaero's Exchange Programmes
One of the reasons for Allaero’s continued presence in Business Aviation over the past 30 years is its flexibility to our customer’s needs. This flexibility is demonstrated with the three different ways items can be purchased on exchange.
Standard ExchangeOur Standard Exchange offers you the greatest peace of mind as it is priced on the assumption that your core return only requires routine parts replacement. Should extra parts or further work and labour be required, these will be charged additionally.
Flat Rate ExchangeFlat rate exchange transactions incur no additional billing providing that the return core is not affected by the following:
• Is the same part number and modification status as the part originally supplied.
• Is economically repairable.
• Is complete with no missing or unauthorised parts,
• Has no missing or incomplete identification or data tags
• Has not been previously dissembled or sent for evaluation by a repair facility
• Has not been subject to accident incident fire flood or mishandling
• Has, in the case of life limited components, at least one complete overhaul life remaining.
Flat Rate Exchange component core returned will be subject to additional billing should they be found not to comply with the terms and conditions as set down and listed above. For the purpose of clarity should there be additional charges they will be levied at cost. The component core will be deemed to be beyond economical repair when the cost to repair exceeds 55% of the value of the core charge quoted on the company quotation.
Exchange (Cost+)An increasingly popular choice amongst customers is our Exchange (Cost+) option. This transaction essentially generates two invoices. This first is for the supply of an exchange item in serviceable condition, the second is for all the costs associated with bringing the returned core to the same condition as the originally supplied unit. This includes any mand